Monday, June 6, 2011

The Love Dare - Day 37

Today, I got caught up in my own stuff - mostly related to a class I took in March in which the final project in now due (this Friday).  It's my own fault.  I knew I would have to pay for putting off the work until this late hour.  I won't try to blame anybody else.  The sad part is that I won't be the only one paying the price.  I did nothing for anybody else today.  It was all for me.  I'm not proud of that, but that's my report for Day 37. 

Ironically, I'm working on a project about being more like Jesus - things like Philippians 2:3-4.  "Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others."  In the light of my day, it's kind of embarrassing.  I guess it's back to the basics for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment